To qualify for government per diem rates, guests must present a valid form of identification at check-in. Acceptable forms of identification include:
• Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
• Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status (some hotels may require travel orders in addition to another form of ID)
• U.S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
• Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
• U.S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card.
• Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
• Native American Tribal Government ID card
• Canadian government or active-duty military issued ID or credit card
• For State and Local Government Per Diem Rates:
• State or local government issued personnel badge or ID card
• Official Travel orders on original state or local government letterhead
• For Government Rates for Countries outside the U.S. and Canada:
Please check the hotel's rate description for details. If the rate description states that the rate is only for guests traveling on official government business, please be prepared to present travel orders when checking in.
Contact the hotel regarding eligibility and ID requirements to obtain the rate. If, for some reason you cannot provide one of these forms of identification, Blue Sea Beach Hotel will provide you the Best Available Rate upon check-in.
Guarantee Policy: All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Parking is $26 per night for each vehicle.
Cancellation Policy: Reservation must be canceled by 6PM local hotel time one day prior to arrival to avoid penalty of 1 night room and tax.
General Policy: • Late checkout based on availability. Ask the Front Desk for details.
• Early Checkout-Fee may apply- See Rate Rules.
• We do not allow pets.
• Groups welcome. Ask the Sales Dept for group rates and availability.
Pet Policy: We do not allow pets